ALERT…ALERT…ALERT

magiceraser1.jpg

I just had one of my blog readers, send me a message about those new Erase Sponges…

They are very dangerous to children. It does say on my package, Easy Erase Away, from Germany that they should be kept out of children’s reach. Do not mix with other cleaning supplies and DO NOT use with chlorine bleach or washing the dishes.

magiceraser2.jpg

Well DAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh, Most children stick everything in their mouth or up their noses…but these must have a chemical reaction…they have never burned me but I do not try to clean my face or arms with them.

magiceraser7.jpg

I had pictures from a reader but they will not post thru Word Press. This child went to the emergency room…so parents and grand parents…be warned! The ER said put them in warm water immediately. To dissolve the chemicals.

THUMBS UP for the product…THUMBS DOWN for the safety with children.

~The Baby Boomer Queen

Advertisements