The Many Uses of Coca-Cola
1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl. Let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean.
4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
8. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
9. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It’s pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
2. To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years! Drink up!
OK…Baby Boomers…I hope you are reading between the lines…personally…I gave up sodas over a year ago…and my friends…it was not easy or a pretty sight! It might as well been crack! I craved them…I wanted them! I missed them…I needed them…I went to refrigerator 10 times a day looking for one.
In July I decided to try one…just one…I couldn’t drink it…it tasted like battery acid! It was horrible! I threw it out. But…still…every time I went by that soda machine…I wanted one. Knowing how bad they were for me and knowing how nasty it really tasted.
I can only imagine what it does to your upper and lower digestive tract, if what it does to battery corrosion, cooking a steak and dissolving a nail…happens to you.
Get off sodas…it isn’t just Coke…it is all sodas…drink water…I want you to live forever.